Roots School System is a community and family of students engaged in many activities focused on one purpose — developing leaders for tomorrow through achieving academic excellence across all tiers of education. Our graduates and students use the skills they develop at Roots to inspire change and innovation throughout their lives — at work, at home and in other organizations, in their communities, and in society and country at large.
Among the key features that distinguish the ROOTS experience are:
- Broad Based Researched ROOTS in House Curriculum
- The ROOTS three E’s Learning Approach Exposure – Expansion – Exploration
- Quality of Teaching and Teacher Training
- Global Reach through ROOTS School Activity Calendar
- A Community Experience
- Exceptional School Infrastructure and Resources
- Personalized Education through Motivation & Participation
- The ROOTS School Development Plan SDP
- Focused School Environment for all tiers of Education
Broad Based Researched
The Roots School System curriculum is designed to provide students with a foundation of knowledge, insights, activities and abilities that gives them the flexibility to achieve success in a wide range of subjects thus building on the their foundation with emphasis on English, Mathematics, Science, Urdu, Islamiat, History, Geography, Information Communication Technology, Art & Crafts, Reading, Citizenship, Sports and Physical Development.
The Roots School System Curriculum and Syllabus planning is a strategic effort towards Quality Assurance and curriculum research and innovation, reviewed annually, the Roots curriculum is prepared by a dedicated team of well established teachers, head teachers and academic managers through a dedicated Department of Quality, Curriculum, Teaching and Standards Monitoring (DQCTSM) based at the Roots Head Office 74 Harley Street, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.