Studying at a distance
The University of London International Programmes is a world renowned provider of legal education with more than 19,000 students in over 130 countries. Its LLB For over 150 years, its LLB has provided the first step on a career route for many thousands of practising lawyers within the Commonwealth and around the world. Academic direction for the University of London International Programmes LLB is provided by six of the most prestigious Colleges of the University of London - Birkbeck; King College London, the London School of Economics and Political Science, Queen Mary, the School of Oriental and African Studies, and UCL (University College London). Academics at these Colleges develop the syllabuses, prepare the study materials, and are responsible for the assessment of International Programmes students. This ensures that the standard of awards made to International Programmes students are maintained at the same level as the standards of awards made to students studying at a College of the University of London. Upon successful completion of their programme of study, students receive a University of London degree.
You probably already know about the University of London about the reputation as one of the world's foremost centres for research and teaching in the social sciences. It is ranked alongside Oxford and Cambridge as one of the UK's top three academic research institutions and has educated over 20 official leaders of nations around the world. Thirteen Nobel Prize winners and 28 past and present heads of state have studied at University of London.
The benefits of coming to study at University of London are obvious, but what about those students who cannot travel to London?
Roots College International offers a wide range of and that students can study through International studies, with the aid of subject guides and other materials provided by University of London and taught locally at RCI.
Why study at Roots College International RCI?
Studying at a RCI suits students for a variety of reasons . The main reasons for studying as an International student are:flexible and accessible study
Flexible and accessible study
* Studying at a distance is ideal for people with family commitments, or a job they don't want to leave, and for those who don't want to leave their home country and travel to London.
* Flexible timescale - International student have three years to complete twelve units for a degree, how you manage your time, and how you organise your studies around your home or work commitments is up to you.
* Flexible methods of study - you decide how to study, whether you work alone or tutor group for tuition.
* Flexible entry - as long as you have formal university entrance qualifications, there is no competition for admission - there is no restriction on the numbers who may register. If you don't have formal university entrance qualifications, but can show an aptitude and motivation for degree-level study, you can start a degree as an International student through the Diploma in Economics Diploma & Social Sciences (this must be studied in an institution which is permitted by LSE to offer teaching for the Diploma). Alternatively, you can choose the Access route
* Change your degree - if your interests change, you can choose to change your degree programme by simply informing the University.
* Transfer opportunities - EMFSS Degrees and Diploma students can transfer to the second year of a degree course at the University of London or other Universities in the UK, though this is not automatic. an internationallrecognised
An internationally recognised degree
* High academic standards - the same stringent academic standards apply to all University of London degrees, whether students are taught internally at University of London or study individually at a distance.
* Course development - University of London academics develop course structure and content, subject guides and other study materials to reflect internal standards.
Examinations - University of London academics set and mark the examinations to the same standards as are applied at University of London and other colleges of the University.
* Further study - many graduates from the External Programme have gained places on Masters and PhD programmes at University of London and other universities in the UK.
* Transfer to University of London - EMFSS Degrees and Diploma students have successfully transferred to the second year of degree courses at University of London and other universities in the UK.
* Professional and academic success - many students from these degrees have achieved professional and academic success. reasonable cost.
A reasonable cost
* Low costs - the University of London and the LSE strive to keep the cost of studying with the External Programme low
* an application and initial registration fee
* monthly RCI tuition fees
* a low annual registration fee for each year you continue to study
* a fee for each examination you wish to take
* for textbooks.